To book Onsite courses/workshops contact Nicolle directly.
Creative Journaling for Self-Care
The focus of this course is Self-Care through easy to use, accessible journaling techniques and exercise to explore your creativity. A great opportunity to unplug and reconnect with yourself. Through the use of writing tools, we will use our journals as a tool to reduce stress, to rediscover focus, direction and set goals to identify, inspire and motivate your life forward.
This Course is available ONSITE and can be tailored to fit the needs of your schedule. To book ONSITE contact Nicolle directly.
4 Lesson/ E-Course.Workbook is delivered weekly via email to your inbox.
Course includes: 20 pages of color workbook, 30 minute coaching session with Instructor/ Counselor Nicolle Nattrass (Optional) using Zoom Conference, additional creativity challenges to explore & further workshop resources to explore.
I am excited to announce that this course will be available shortly through the International Association of Journal Writing.
Creative Journaling: Self-Care for the Helping Professional
Renew your Focus, Reduce your Stress
This is a professional development course designed for working professionals in any of the helping professions that deal with mental health/addiction/trauma. Led by Addiction Counselor, Nicolle Nattrass CAC II, we will explore the benefits of journaling as a self-care tool for both counselor care and client care. Helping professionals will experience first hand, the power of journal writing exercises, a variety of journal writing techniques to support and process their own work, reduce stress and focus on Self-Care to maintain healthy balance. Reflection and renewal of personal & professional purpose.
This course meets the GLOBAL CRITERIA for 12 Core Functions from the CACCF Standards & Certification Manual for Addiction Counselors. The Core Functions addressed are Treatment Planning, Counseling, Case Management, Client Education and Consultation.
6 CEUS/ CACCF Certificate issued upon completion.
This course is available ONSITE at your office/location as a 6 hour course delivered to fit your schedule.
Available for purchase as a 6 Lesson/Module e- course. Self-paced, low time commitment and workbook is delivered weekly via email to your inbox.
Course includes: 20 pages of color workbook, 30 minute complimentary consultation with Instructor/Addiction Counselor Nicolle Nattrass (Optional) using Zoom meeting & further Workshop Resources for you to explore.
Each thematic week includes:
- an introduction to the theme and lesson
- new writing techniques to add to your professional and personal tool-kit
- articles & references from leading professionals (counselors/nurse/doctors) on using journaling in their work with clients
- writing prompts & exercises to both support and stretch your boundaries
- creativity challenges to help discover simple creativity as an incredibly powerful anecdote to stress
- access to at any time during the 4 weeks, one on one session with myself, Addiction counselor to discuss journaling work.
- CACCF Certificate issued/ 6 CEUS
To Register/ Purchase e-course~
Creative Self-Care for Moms
This e-course is available for purchase in an easy accessible 3 Lesson/Module format delivered to your inbox every week. The course is designed with a busy mom or primary caregiver in mind. The purpose is to support and honor your motherhood experience.
No writing experience or expensive supplies required.
This course is about integrating quality time for yourself that is fun, accessible using creative ways to reduce stress, re-charge and capture your unique perspective as a parent. There are no rules just guidelines for you to explore, go at your own pace, according to your schedule & life.
This course includes:
ONE complimentary 30 minute telephone coaching session to help you find your best self-care practice while being in the throes of busy motherhood.
To Register/ Purchase e-course~
This Course is also available as a One Day workshop, onsite at your location. Group rates available. To arrange ONSITE BOOKING contact Nicolle directly.
Creative Journaling: The Promises of Recovery
Led by Addiction Counselor, this course is designed for families and for those in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction.
The focus is on Self-care, using journaling as a tool to prevent relapse and old behaviors, increase self awareness and uncover creative interests through journaling. We will learn to explore writing prompts, new writing tools, affirmations and image collections to improve and support recovery choices.
This course is a great fit for those in 12 step treatment and/or Alumni (those who have completed initial treatment and are new to sobriety). No writing experience is required.
FEEDBACK FROM 12 STEP PARTICIPANTS:
“Discipline to conquer the fear of self reflection seems less of a ‘brick wall’ now and I have begun to use the index cards to quickly scribble notes and set my mind to better creative thought”
“This course opened up a new door for me. I bought the Artists Way”
” I found Nicolle’s workshop most empowering: it unleashed a torrent of creative energy for me. A lot of good practical advice as well. Would highly recommend the experience”.
This course is available ONSITE at your office/location as a 4 hour course delivered to fit your schedule. For ONSITE BOOKING contact Nicolle directly.
Available for purchase as a 4 Lesson/Module e- course. Self-paced, low time commitment and workbook is delivered weekly via email to your inbox.
Course includes: 15 pages of color workbook, 30 minute complimentary guided telephone session (Optional) with Instructor/ Addiction Counselor, Nicolle Nattrass and further Workshop resources and support.
This course is for you if ~
- self-paced, low time commitment & easy to follow delivered every week in your email inbox
- you or your family members are in a 12 step program or have completed a recovery, counseling or treatment program.
- you want to nurture and support your recovery through positive self-care, personal growth and exploration of recovery topics.
- you would benefit from motivation & inspiration to re-discover your passion, creativity and hobbies while in recovery.
Each thematic week includes:
- an introduction with a theme and lesson
- accessible, easy to use writing prompts & exercises that support your personal & positive growth
- learning how to use journaling as a grounding & preventative relapse tool and to strengthen recovery whether it be from a behavior/substance. etc.
- creative exploration that does not require huge commitment or supplies but rather is fun and exploratory
- access to at any time during the 4 weeks courses, support for your recovery in a one on one session with myself, Addiction counselor.