She is also a proud member of the Journal Council for the International Association for Journal Writing.
The IAJW Journal Council is a group of dynamic experts comprised of the top thinkers–the movers and the shakers in the world of journal writing.
Why Journal Now?
Journaling is now at the forefront of proven scientific research and evidence of how journaling can benefit our emotional, mental and physical health through studying its effects on the brain.
Want To Be Inspired?
Take a second to read this article that so beautifully sums up the powerful impact when we engage pen to paper.
Scientific Studies show how writing in a journal can benefit your emotional and physical well being states that, “lead researcher, James W. Pennebaker (University of Texas) and author of Writing to Heal has found that by translating our experiences into our own language by writing it out, we are able to make the experience more comprehendible. Emotional upheavals touch every part of our lives. You don’t just lose a job, you don’t just get divorced. These things affect all aspects of who we are — our financial situation, our relationships with others, our views of ourselves…writing helps us focus and organize the experience.”
What My Creative Journaling Programs Offer
- Learn practical applications to help uncover and discover your own best self-care practice.
- Experience journaling techniques that been scientifically proven & researched to improve reduce stress and improve health & wellness.
Fun, go at your own pace, no expensive supplies needed.
- Re-discover creative expression in a safe, nurturing way.
- Receive a 30 minute consultation/coaching session with myself, free of charge within duration of your course
- Practical applications to help discover your own best self-care practice.
- A program that has been researched, piloted and designed to support individual discovery, recovery and healing.